Why Weight Gain is Dangerous
Excessive weight gain or obesity is not just a problem of widening girth but it also poses a serious threat to one's health. The term overweight and obesity are best distinguished through BMI or Body Mass Index. The BMI is usually calculated by dividing one's weight by the square of the height of the individual. When a person's BMI is 25 to 30 this person is considered overweight. However, if the person has a BMI of 30 or more, that person is already obese. Those with a BMI of more than 40 are considered as morbidly obese. Although the BMI is not exactly the perfect measurement whether a person is overweight or obese, it is still a good tool to use to determine where you are exactly in terms of weight.
So what causes obesity or weight gain?
There are many factors that can cause a person to gain weight or become obese aside from a lack of willpower. Among these are:
- Genetics - Your genes play a role in whether you are inclined to go beyond overweight. If both your parents are obese, there is a good chance that you will be too. Although this is not set in stone, how you handle your lifestyle and food intake can cause changes to our genes as to which ones will be expressed and which ones will be suppressed.
- Food addiction - Munching on junk food actually stimulates the reward center in the brain hence we become hooked on eating it. With our need to feel a sense of happiness every time we eat snacks, we end up losing control over our eating habits thus weight gain is likely to occur.
- Sugar - Another culprit to gaining weight is sugar. Consuming too much sugar can affect the body's hormone production thus triggering weight gain. Excess sugar can cause insulin resistance and an increase in your insulin levels.
- Availability of food. Food availability is also responsible for triggering weight gain in many countries as food seems to be everywhere. From vending machines to mini stores in gasoline stations, everywhere you turn there is food easily accessible. Another downside to food availability is that a lot of it is easily affordable so you can get some sweet and salty snacks without spending too much. Unfortunately, these will all go to your waistline.
Fighting Weight Gain
The good news is that weight gain is something that you can actually prevent or reduce as there are several steps that you can take to do so. Here are some steps that you can take to shed weight fast.
- Stash Fruit - One way to reduce your weight is by eating fruits instead of candies and snacks. This way, you will be eating more nutrients as opposed to just calories. Fruits like apples, bananas, lemons, berries, and the like are high in fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that will not only keep hunger at bay, but boost your immune system too.
- Cut the Soda - If you've been drinking soda or other sweetened beverages then you need to start letting go of this habit. For one thing, this kind of drink contains high amounts of calories that will be converted into fats. What's more, too many sugary drinks can increase your insulin levels and can cause physical changes in your body such as gaining weight, acne breakout, sore throat, or worse, Type 2 diabetes.
- Take Weight Loss Supplements - It is also possible to shed those excess pounds fairly quickly with some supplements like CLA-MD. This type of dietary supplement aims to suppress your appetite and increase your metabolism while blocking fat enzymes from making your body store fat.
Since there are dozens of weight loss supplements that claim that they are the best, we have taken it upon ourselves to do a CLA-MD review to know why this particular diet supplement is being talked about. CLA, or conjugated linoleic acid, is becoming a huge hit for those who are interested in weight loss as studies show that it can prevent cravings, inhibit fat production, and increase metabolism. From what we have gathered, here are a few pointers as to why this is a must-try supplement if you are interested in losing weight.
1. It Uses 100% CLA
Unlike other CLA supplements out there, CLA MD contains 100% CLA that is extracted from safflower oil and is standardized to 85% which is, as doctors recommended, the most potent available in terms of triggering weight loss.
2. It Reduces Your Appetite
Taking this weight loss supplement can reduce your appetite significantly which, in turn, can lower your calorie intake.
3. It Enhances Weight Loss
The CLA found in this dietary supplement speeds up the weight loss process and fat burning mechanism to increase lean body mass.
4. It is Manufactured in the USA
The people behind this weight loss product manufacture CLA-MD in an FDA and cGMP certified laboratory for quality and safety.
5. It Blocks Fat Production
CLA-MD contains isomers which are the ones responsible for inhibiting lipoprotein lipase thus preventing fat production.
6. It is Affordable
Compared to other weight loss products, this one is affordable considering that it makes use of all-natural ingredients. At $49.95 for a single bottle, you can save more if you buy their 6-bottle package for only $139.80. CLA-MD is easily available for purchase online from the manufacturer's website.
7. It Comes with a Money-Back Guarantee
Another thing that we liked about this weight loss product is that it comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. This way, if you are not satisfied with the results of this diet supplement, you can ask for a refund.
Our Review Summary of CLA-MD
Those who have tried CLA-MD recommend this product to those who want to speed up their metabolism on top of their diet and exercise as it will help them achieve their weight loss goals faster. As you can see, there are so many advantages to using CLA-MD. Plus, the 60-day money back guarantee can help relax your mind about buying this product, because if you are not happy, you can return the product for a refund. We think that if you are having a hard time losing weight but would like to see those extra pounds disappear, you should definitely give this weight loss supplement a try.