What is Omega-3?
It's only relatively recently that people became aware of the numerous health benefits that Omega-3 provides, but what exactly is it? Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fatty acids because the body alone cannot produce them. The best sources of this nutrient are fish like tuna, salmon, and halibut; seafood like krill and algae, as well as seeds (flax, chia, hemp). Omega-3 is also referred to as a polyunsaturated fatty acid or PUFA and they are critical to brain function not to mention our overall health and well-being (1). Lately, Omega-3s have become popular in the health and wellness industry because of its ability to reduce one's risk of heart disease.
What health benefits can you get from Omega-3 fatty acids? Here are a few that you should know about.
- Combats anxiety and depression. Depression is a common mental problem and affects people regardless of their age or gender. Lethargy, sadness, and loss of interest in life are just a few symptoms linked to this condition. Anxiety, which causes nervousness and extreme worry is also a common disorder. These two, as well as other emotional and mental disorders, appear to be alleviated to some extent when the amount of Omega-3s consumed is increased.
- Reduces risk of heart problems. Strokes, as well as heart attacks, are among the leading causes of death nowadays but sufficient intake of foods that are rich in Omega-3 appears to suppress these problems. Omega-3 fatty acids can improve one's cholesterol levels, regulate blood pressure and alleviate inflammation all of which are markers correlated to heart problems.
- Promotes better learning and behavior in children. A study that was published in Plus One back in 2013 linked poor reading, behavioral problems as well as poor memory to low DHA levels. Another study that was published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition in August of 2013 showed that children who were given Omega-3 supplements when they were infants scored higher in their tests for vocabulary, learning and intelligence at the ages of 3 to 5 (2).
For those who are not keen on the idea of eating fish, seafood or the seeds that are high in Omega-3s, taking omega-3 supplements might be the best solution.
The problem, however, is that there are dozens of Omega-3 supplements being sold today. It is quite difficult to find the best one to use.
This is why we are presenting this Omega-3 Premium review, to share with you what we have learned about this dietary supplement which we think will help give direction as to which of the Omega-3 supplements you consider taking.
The Dosage Issue
Most Omega-3 supplements sold today do not contain sufficient amounts of EPA and DHA to make any impact to one's overall health. EPA or Eicosapentaenoic acid and DHA or docosahexaenoic acid are two of the most important types of Omega-3s and it's important to get the proper dosage when taken in supplement form.
Benefits of Omega-3 Premium
So what sets Omega-3 Premium apart from other dietary supplements? Here are some important facts about it that you should know of.
- It has all-natural ingredients. Omega-3 Premium makes use of all-natural ingredients namely, EPA, DHA and other fatty acids.
- It follows the recommended dosage. Unlike other Omega-3 supplements that don't have enough EPA and DHA, this product contains 800mg of EPA and 600mg of DHA plus 100mg of other essential fatty acids to deliver 1500mg of Omega-3 every day.
- The "Deep" Secret. Omega-3 Premium not only follows the recommendations of doctors when it comes to EPA and DHA but it also makes use of pharmaceutical grade deep ocean Omega-3 in its product (3).
- It boosts cardiovascular health. The amount of Omega-3s encapsulated in this product can deliver the right amount of essential fatty acids to the body to help improve cardiovascular health.
- It supports cognitive health. This supplement is designed to assist in improving one's cognitive health so you will have easy access to memories and keep your mind alert.
- It comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee. When you purchase this Omega-3 supplement, you will have 3 months to try the product out. If you are not happy or satisfied with the effects of the supplement, you can get a full refund when you return the product, opened or unopened, within 90 days of purchase.
- It comes in different packages. Another plus to purchasing Omega-3 Premium is that it comes in different packages at discounted rates when you buy multiple bottles.
- It doesn't come with any additives, fillers or binders. Unlike other Omega-3 supplements, this product doesn't have any additives or extra ingredients that will corrupt the purity of Omega-3 fatty acids used.
- Positive reviews. Based on the customer reviews that we have come across regarding this product (at the time of writing Amazon customer ratings were 95% positive and only 2% negative) it seems that many are happy with this supplement and recommend it to others.
Our Premium Certified Omega-3 Premium Review Conclusion
After carefully reviewing all the data that we have gathered for our Omega-3 Premium review, we are confident that this dietary supplement can deliver positive results to your overall health. When compared to other Omega-3s out there, it is only this supplement that follows the recommended dosage of 800mg of EPA and 600mg of DHA. This is important to ensure that you are getting the nutrients your body needs for improved cardiovascular health, better cognitive function and also to help reduce any pain or inflammation in the body.
What's more, the 90-day money-back guarantee makes trying it almost risk-free. And when it comes to savings, Omega-3 Premium has several bulk-purchase options for you to choose from depending on your needs (4).
If you are looking for a reliable Omega-3 supplement that you can integrate into your diet, we hope that the above information gives you the information you need to make a good choice.