Underlying Causes of Body and Breath Odor
Nothing can impact self-confidence like concern over offensive breath or body odor. Most remedies seek only to mask bothersome smells. There are many odor-causing situations, such as the type of food consumed, vigorous exercise, and stress (1). However, true relief must address the underlying causes of breath and body odor.
Humans have a symbiotic relationship with most body bacteria. A lack of balance between the two creates problems. The chemicals bacteria produce when processing sweat on the skin or food particles in the mouth and gut often contain sulfuric compounds and create an unpleasant smell (2). This odor may become noticeable and offensive when the bacterial biome is out of balance.
Many deodorizing remedies focus only on masking smells rather than eliminating them. A better approach is to combine masking with balancing the body's biome to prevent odor-causing bacterial overgrowth. Here, we review Research Verified Body & Breath, a daily supplement that does just that.
1. Research Verified Body & Breath: Ingredients and Dosage
The Research Verified Body & Breath ingredients are picked for their ability to balance microbial population, neutralize odor, and manage stress. Every item on the list is chosen for its strength and purity, as reflected by Research Verified's compliance with the US Pharmacopeia quality standards. There are no added fillers, colorants, or flavorings. Body & Breath is made in the United States in a factory that is both FDA registered and cGMP certified. To learn more about this manufacturer, check out Research Verified's website.
It includes the following ingredients:
- Lactobacillus Acidophils - This a beneficial bacteria present throughout the human body. Having a healthy colony of L. Acidophils helps prevent an overgrowth of other microbes that may cause bad breath. Its presence may also help ward off oral and gastrointestinal disorders.
- Chlorophyll Copper - Complex - A water-soluble and easily absorbed salt derived from the chlorophyll in green plants, it has antibacterial properties. Taken internally, it may absorb odoriferous elements that are then eliminated by the body through bowel movements, keeping them from emerging as body odor.
- Green Tea Extract - This is a powerful antioxidant that helps undo the environmental damage that may increase stress and lead to offensive breath and body smell. Green tea also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Studies have linked the consumption of green tea with improved oral health.
- Magnolia Bark Extract - Magnolia bark extract possesses antianxiety properties. Human bodies produce sweat from two separate glands. Eccrine glands make the watery, cooling sweat that appears with exertion. Apocrine glands create stress sweat, which is chemically different from eccrine perspiration. Anxiety induced perspiration interacts with skin bacteria to create a notably unpleasant smell (3). By controlling feelings of anxiety, magnolia bark extract may reduce the production of stress-related sweat and its associated smell.
- Peppermint Oil - Peppermint Oil has antimicrobial properties and may help control populations of certain bacteria that may cause body and breath odor. A known digestive aid, peppermint may ease digestive woes that contribute to halitosis. Peppermint oil may help combat this.
- Fennel Seed - This is another digestive aid. Like peppermint oil, fennel seed may improve digestive problems that can lead to bad breath.
These elements cover multiple causes of breath and body odor. They also contribute to overall well-being by balancing microbial populations, improving digestion, and reducing inflammation and oxidization. Because of this, Body & Breath will benefit those wishing to prevent as well as treat odor concerns. Research Verified recommends taking one capsule, three times a day, before meals with a full eight-ounce glass of water.
2. Price and Purchasing of Research Verified Body & Breath
Self-confidence is an important part of a happy, healthy life. Reducing or eliminating worries related to breath and body odor can improve self-perception and esteem. A supplement that provides this benefit is a worthwhile purchase. Research Verified Body & Breath is sold through the manufacturer's secure website. There are several options to choose from, including single bottle and bulk purchases. Buying in bulk triggers a significant discount. One bottle, a month's supply, costs $48. A three-month package is $98. The best bargain comes with the six-month supply which costs $142 for a savings of an impressive $277.70.
Buying from Research Verified is simple. They accept major credit cards in addition to payment through Amazon and PayPal. They ship via FedEx and the United States Post Office to ensure a timely delivery.
We keep several things in mind when reviewing a supplement. Chief among these is the purity, potency, and safety of the ingredients. Then we look to the price to determine whether it is reasonable given the quality of the ingredients. As explained above, we feel that Research Verified surpasses both these standards. Finally, we consider the guarantee, where we find the best indication of the manufacturer's confidence in its product.
As a rule, a good guarantee means a good product. The Research Verified guarantee is the most impressive we have encountered. Customers may assess the supplement for 365 days after the date of purchase. If within that year they are for any reason disappointed, they may return the remainder for a full refund. This policy even includes opened bottles, unlike most other supplement companies. Opened bottles are valueless to the manufacturer as they cannot be resold. Accepting them for refund displays a commendable level of dedication to customer satisfaction. These terms increase our confidence in the value of Body & Breath.
4. Summary of Our Research Verified Body & Breath Review
When it comes to controlling or eliminating unpleasant breath and body odors, the consumer has myriad options to choose from. Unfortunately, all too many of these merely mask smells and fail to address the root causes. This is not the case with Research Verified Body & Breath. Their list of pure and natural ingredients undertakes to correct microbial imbalances and improve digestion while reducing feelings of anxiety. The United States-based factory is both FDA registered and cGMP certified, giving us confidence in the safety and reliability of Body & Breath. The reasonable price and impressive bulk discounts make buying easy. Lastly, the commendable guarantee protects the consumer from all risk. We unreservedly recommend Body & Breath by Research Verified.