What is Menopause?
Menopause is part of a woman's life cycle wherein their period will have stopped for a whole year but the symptoms can actually start even before you begin entering this phase. Women who are already experiencing menopause often remark about hot flashes, mood swings, and the like but there are more symptoms that are sure to appear (1).
When it comes to menopause, the experiences tend to vary from one woman to the next. There are some who will experience a host of symptoms while others don't feel much at all.
Among the signs that you should watch out for when you're already nearing the menopausal stage are fluctuating menstrual periods, night sweats, hot flashes, mood swings, forgetfulness, sexual changes, and even skin dryness just to name a few.
Is there anything you can do to minimize the symptoms?
The good news is that there are steps that you can take to alleviate the symptoms of perimenopause and menopause. Among these include:
- Get a move on - Some women have experienced less menopausal symptoms when they started working out for an hour three to four times a week. Aerobic workouts like swimming, running, yoga, and the like are believed to be useful in promoting a stronger body and better hormonal balance (2).
- Stick to a schedule - Another tip to reduce menopause symptoms is to stick to a schedule or routine. It is always a good idea to have a nighttime schedule so that you will get your 7 to 8 hours of sleep. The same holds true with your meals.
- Watch what you eat - You should also consider the kinds of foods that you are eating to relieve menopause symptoms. Spicy foods, alcohol, and caffeinated drinks are just a few examples of foods that you should minimize to help alleviate the symptoms that you are experiencing.
- Meditate - Some women find it easier to deal with their menopausal symptoms when they meditate. This may be unconventional for you, but it is worth a try if you want to find relief from hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, and the like.
Herbs for Menopause
Aside from the steps mentioned above, another way to alleviate menopause symptoms is by using herbs. Here are some known herbs that can provide you with relief.
- Valerian - If you are suffering from insomnia, valerian is your go-to herb. This herb can help you become drowsy and ready for sleep so don't take this if you are driving. You should mix a teaspoon of this herb in a glass of water or juice and drink it an hour before bedtime (3).
- Sage - Hot flashes can be a bother at times which is why sage will be your new friend. You can add sage leaves to your cooking to help reduce bodily secretions. You can make a tea out of it by steeping half a teaspoon of dried sage to a cup of boiling water. Strain afterwards then drink.
- Black Cohosh - This is probably the best herb that you can use during menopause as it is a veritable treasure chest of health benefits. It can reduce depression, hot flashes, mood swings, and even memory loss. You can take this in supplement form.
Why Choose Research Verified MenoRelief? Our Review
Another possible solution to your menopause symptoms is by taking a menopause supplement that can help keep them at bay. One particular product that we think you should look into is MenoRelief.
In this Research Verified MenoRelief review, we will show the possible benefits that you can gain from using this supplement. Here are some that we think you need to know.
1. Dual-Action Formula
Research Verified has taken it upon themselves to create a dual-action supplement that will not only reduce symptoms but ensure that you will get the necessary support at this critical stage. The day and night relief supplements are geared toward reducing the severity, as well as the duration, of your menopausal symptoms (4).
2. It Makes Use of Natural Ingredients
Another plus to MenoRelief is that both the day and night supplements contain all-natural ingredients. Among the ingredients that we have seen include Roseroot, Black Cohosh, Chasteberry, Red Clover, Passionflower, and Wild Yam. Each one of these ingredients has been carefully considered and chosen for its ability to counter menopausal symptoms.
3. No Additives
We also like the fact that this menopause supplement doesn't contain any additives, fillers, or binders that can affect the quality of the product.
4. cGMP Certified
Quality and safety should be your priority when it comes to using menopause supplements. MenoRelief has been manufactured in an FDA-approved and cGMP-certified laboratory in the United States.
5. It Follows the Recommendations of Specialists
Another reason to try MenoRelief is the fact that it follows the recommendations of doctors and health experts when it comes to the dosage and ingredients. This means that this supplement has undergone careful research to ensure that all symptoms will be addressed appropriately.
6. It is Affordable
If you are going to purchase one bottle of either the Day or Night Formula, it will only cost you $48.00. However, if you want to get 24-hour protection and relief, we recommend that you get the MenoRelief Day and Night combo for only $80.00. If you want more savings, then opt for their three bottles of Day Relief and three bottles of Night Relief for only $144.00.
7. Money-Back Guarantee
Of course, you need to look for a supplement that comes with a money-back guarantee and Research Verified not only meets this requirement but even went beyond the usual 60 to 90-day money back guarantee. What you can get from Research Verified is a 365-day money back guarantee so you will have ample time to test this supplement out. This is one of the best guarantees on the market.
These are just a few advantages that we have determined through our research for our Research Verified MenoRelief Review. If you need a solution to alleviate your menopausal symptoms, we recommend that you try this product out.