Stretch marks are a fact of life for many people. They are more common in women, but anyone can get them. Below we examine some of the causes and effects of stretch marks as well as review Research Verified Stretch Mark Repair, a potential solution.
1. Causes of Stretch Marks
The skin has three basic layers: the epidermis, dermis and hypodermis. Stretch marks occur when during periods of rapid expansion the skin is pulled beyond its limits. Then the dermis tears, creating stretch marks. The dark red or purple color of some stretch marks is caused by blood vessels becoming visible through the torn dermis. They may fade to silver or white as fat fills in the torn area after the blood vessels contract.
Certain factors may put some people more at risk of stretch marks than others. These include the following:
- Being a woman
- Genetic tendency towards stretch marks (family history)
- Weight gain
- Certain medications (including corticosteroids)
- Breast enhancement
- Certain genetic disorders including Cushing's and Marfan's syndromes
- Rapid growth (as in puberty)
Stretch marks can occur on many parts of the body but predominate on the belly, thighs, hips and arms.
2. Effects of Stretch Marks
Stretch marks are not dangerous. However, the emotional impact of stretch marks can be devastating for some people. They may hinder body acceptance and self-confidence, perhaps even leading to distorted body image or body dysmorphia. Body dysmorphia can be devastating. Sufferers obsess over perceived flaws and believe others do as well which may lead to social isolation. Other potential dangers of body dysmorphia include depression, anxiety and self-harm.
Happily, most people see stretch marks as only a minor cosmetic inconvenience, although one they would gladly be rid of. There are many treatments available including microdermabrasion and the application of lasers. These can be both expensive and painful. That is why prefer a simpler approach like the application of a topical preparation, such as Research Verified Stretch Mark Repair.
3. Research Verified Stretch Mark Repair: Ingredients and Application
Research Verified Stretch Mark Repair is made of medical grade silicone. This is comprised of the following ingredients:
- Dimethicone - This medication is often used to prevent or treat extremely dry or rough skin. It can also help prevent minor skin irritations such as chafing or diaper rash. It helps to smooth and soften the skin, keeping moisture in.
- Cyclomethicone - This is an important ingredient in many lotions, sunscreens and deodorants. It helps to provide a smooth, even application and dries completely, without leaving any residual tackiness. It is also a very effective skin conditioner.
- Dimethinconol - This is a moisturizing skin conditioner that also serves to protect the skin.
- Cyclopentasiloxane - This is another softening skin protector. It forms a shield over skin to lock in moisture, eliminating dryness. Some studies even show it may have a positive effect on wrinkles, blemishes or rosacea.
- Simethicone/Dimethicone and Crosspolymer - This moisturizing ingredient is also an emulsifier and helps provide an even coating of the other ingredients. It has a temporary cosmetic effect of smoothing and filling skin wrinkles.
These ingredients are carefully chosen for their abilities to protect and condition skin, making Research Verified Stretch Mark Repair an excellent choice for preventing and fading stretch marks.
Research Verified Stretch Mark Repair is made in the United States in an FDA registered cGMP factory. This means we can be certain that all the ingredients are pure, potent and safe.
Research Verified Stretch Mark Repair should be rubbed into the stretch marks three times a day.
4. Research Verified Stretch Mark Repair: Price, Purchasing
Just as stretch marks take time to form, they also take time to fade. That's why it makes sense to have a ready supply of Stretch Mark Repair on hand. Alternatively, a woman may wish to begin preventative treatment at the start of her pregnancy. Here too it is wise to stock up. Research Verified recognizes this and offers bulk buying with notable discounts. But those who wish to try it out first are covered too. They offer multiple buying options through their secure website as explained below.
At the time of writing, one tube of Stretch Mark Repair cost $48.00. Three tubes were offered for $98.00 for a saving of $15.00 per bottle. And the best deal was the six tube pack which was selling for $142.00, a discount of $24.00 per unit.
Research Verified makes shopping easy. They accept major credit cards as well as payment through Amazon and PayPal. They offer fast, secure shipping through the United States Post Office or FedEx. This and all products offered by Research Verified are discretely packaged to protect the privacy of the customer.
When considering any health and wellness product we first assess the effectiveness and safety of the ingredients. Secondarily, we examine the manufacturer's commitment to the consumer. We do this by examining price and guarantee. Here we look for quality ingredients offered at a reasonable price. A good guarantee is equally important. The strength of the guarantee shows how much the manufacturer believes in what it sells. A good product deserves a good guarantee. The Research Verified guarantee is terrific. Consumers have 365 days to try the product out. Those dissatisfied for any reason may return the remainder for a complete refund. This covers even opened bottles, something not often found competitors. Opened bottles are valueless to the manufacturer because they cannot be resold. The fact that Research Verified includes them in its refund policy shows a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction. This policy removes all financial risk for the consumer.
6. Summary of Our Review of Research Verified Stretch Mark Repair
Research Verified Stretch Mark Repair impressed us. The carefully researched ingredients work to prevent and fade stretch marks. In fact, they cover so many aspects of skin health it is a respectable skin treatment even for those without stretch marks. We liked the multiple buying options and appreciated the bulk discounts. Finally, the fact that Stretch Mark Repair is made in the United States in a cGMP certified factory, coupled with its great guarantee means that it is both safe and effective. To get even more information about this manufacturer, read our Research Verified brand review. We fully recommend Research Verified Stretch Mark Repair.