What is a Urinary Tract Infection?
A urinary tract infection, or UTI, is a type of infection that affects the bladder, kidneys, urethra, and ureters all of which are the areas in which urine passes through. When any of these areas become inflamed or infected, various symptoms can appear such as fever, nausea, vomiting, chills, and the like. Most cases of UTI affect adults but children can develop it as well. However, most severe UTI cases occur in adults.
Common Symptoms of a UTI
Although most UTI cases don't come with any signs or symptoms of infection, when they do appear, these come in the form of:
- Burning sensation when urinating.
- Urine that has a strong smell.
- A strong urge to urinate.
- Passing small amounts of urine frequently.
- Urine that appears bright pink, red, or even cola-colored.
Some of these symptoms may be mistaken for other health problems, especially in older people.
Alternative Remedies to Urinary Tract Infection
The severity of the symptoms can range from mild to severe. If you notice some of the symptoms mentioned above and you would like to nip the problem in the bud, it might be helpful to use some natural home remedies. This way, you are preventing your urinary tract infection from becoming full-blown. If you are wondering what home remedies to use to aid you in banishing a UTI, try these ones out:
- Drink a lot of water. One of the most important things that you can do when you have UTI is to actually increase the amount of water that you drink. The goal here is to flush out the bacteria from your system and what better way to get this done than by going to the bathroom to urinate as often as possible.
- Chew on celery seeds. Another home remedy that you can try for a UTI is celery seeds. Celery seeds work like a diuretic which can help you urinate more. Try snacking on these seeds at least twice a day to help treat your urinary tract infection.
- Apply some heat. Aside from pain when urinating, there is also that nagging cramp feeling in your lower abdomen that can cause a great deal of discomfort on your part. This is due to the inflammation in your urinary tract that is causing your muscles to seize up. Applying heat compresses on the affected area can help alleviate the pain and discomfort while at the same time speed up the healing process.
- Eat cucumbers. You can also try eating more cucumbers as they are high in water content. That extra fluid that you are going to get from the cukes can actually help you flush the bacteria out of your body.
Can Supplements Help With a UTI?
Aside from natural home remedies, is it also possible to get help from supplements? We checked Health and Wellness sites to determine whether there is such a product and while searching, we have stumbled across Research Verified UTI Relief. This is why we decided to do a review of this product to show you what we have discovered about it. It not only addresses the symptoms of a UTI, but also targets the root of the problem. Research Verified's UTI Relief is not just designed to reduce the symptoms of urinary tract infections but to actually treat the cause of the problem. This is why it's dual-action formula caught our eyes while we were searching for an effective remedy for this kind of infection.
1. It Makes Use of Natural Ingredients
This product contains all-natural ingredients such as Cranberry (500mg), Lingonberry, (500mg), D-Mannose (500mg), Berberine (20mg), and Uva Ursi (20mg). Each of these ingredients was carefully studied and chosen for its effects on treating the symptoms of a UTI as well as removing the main cause of the problem as well.
2. It Follows The Correct Dosage
For UTI Relief to be truly effective, Research Verified made sure that all of its ingredients follow the recommended dosage as stated by health experts.
3. No Harmful Binders, Fillers, or Contaminants
Research Verified takes pride in the quality of their product which is why you won't find any additives or fillers that can compromise the effects of this supplement.
4. Excellent Manufacturing Conditions
Another plus to UTI Relief is that it is manufactured in a safe environment because the company's laboratory has passed FDA approval and is also cGMP certified. This means that your supplement is safe to use and is made from quality ingredients as well.
5. Reasonable Price Plus Savings
What we also like about UTI Relief is that Research Verified offers reasonable rates for its products. You can easily buy this product online from the manufacturer's website. One bottle of UTI Relief costs only $48. If you want to buy three bottles, you only have to pay $98. A six-month supply costs $142. The more you buy, the more you save on each bottle.
6. A Fantastic One-Year Money Back Guarantee
You can also get a one-year money back guarantee when you opt to purchase UTI Relief directly from the manufacturer. This is due to the fact that the company is confident about the quality of their product which is why they are happy to offer a year long guarantee. To learn more about this company, look at our Research Verified reviews.
So if you are not 100% satisfied with their supplement, you can always return both opened and closed bottles for a refund.
Research Verified UTI Relief Review Conclusion
From what we have read about Research Verified UTI Relief we believe that this supplement should help alleviate the pain and inflammation that are triggered by an infection in your urinary tract. The ingredients each have been chosen based on their properties for aiding in urinary tract health. And since it is made from all-natural ingredients, there are no known side effects associated with it. The price is reasonable given that Research Verified offers a 365-day money back guarantee, so you can return the supplement if you are not happy with the results and get your money back. There seems to be very little risk in trying this product out.